supermikenews

My views on software, programming, Linux, the Internet, government, taxation, working, and life.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Insomnia


Okay, I think I have issues now with my sleeping patterns. I'm like way out of whack. I can't get to bed until 4am, and I can't get up until 8:45am or 9am. I've tried different things, but nothing works. I keep wanting to think, think, think and accomplish, accomplish, accomplish. I keep asking myself, in the measure of my day, what have I accomplished that I can be proud about. If you have this problem too, please comment about it. Also, right now I appear to have this addiction to Reddit that I can't shake. I even decided I would put into my hosts file '127.0.0.1 reddit.com www.reddit.com' and I found myself uncommenting it and posting something there again. Ugh!

3 Comments:

  • At Thu Dec 07, 09:01:00 PM MST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your sleeping habits are similar to mine (except I go to bed at about 8:00PM, and wake up around midnight). I thinks it changes according to my work hours, and since I'm on the computer all night...

    This is probably a very common issue...for example, I kept a window open for real-time Digg all night, and the posts didn't slow down once, not even at 5 AM.

    Interesting blog, BTW...I'll be sure to check in more often.

     
  • At Sun Dec 10, 06:46:00 PM MST , Blogger supermike said...

    Thanks so much for stopping by, RC. If you're interested in digging back through my heap of articles, here's one that sort of gave me some great accolades.

     
  • At Fri Dec 22, 08:54:00 PM MST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I have had exactly the same problem. Finally I started taking sleeping pills and now my sleep cycle is like a normal person.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home