supermikenews

My views on software, programming, Linux, the Internet, government, taxation, working, and life.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Prograph, Back from The Dead


Oh no, Prograph is back from the dead, now with shades of it appearing in Marten. Did someone put magic shrooms in my tea? Yep, and it's only going to run on the Mac. I used to be a Mac user years ago before I got sucked away into the make-money-on-Novell phenomenon and then was in a deep haze with Windows for a few years before finally landing in the wonderful world of Ubuntu Linux. Anyway, when I worked with Macs, I used to be quite good at programming cute, fun things in Prograph back in the day. They even had worldwide conferences for the language in Nova Scotia, supposedly. Thank goodness for Bluefish IDE, PHP language, PostgreSQL database, pgst database tool (which I wrote), and Ubuntu Linux. Now I can get some real work done. It's also kinda hard to keep passing screenshots of my Prograph "source" through email and online forums in order to get help. Better to do it with real source code. What's next? Bringing back Hypercard?

1 Comments:

  • At Sun Feb 07, 12:04:00 PM MST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
    to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the downgrade publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=super video splitter 4.7 ?
    I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you profit by the black methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home